Who is Eligible
Nationally registered, credentialed or association member professionals, including:
- Social Worker
- Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Psychotherapist
- Play Therapist
- Mental Health Nurse
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech and Language Therapist/Speech Therapist
A detailed listing of eligible professionals can be found here.
To maintain Certification, a reapplication is required. After your initial 1-year Certification, you have the option to renew for 1, 2 or 3 years. A 1-year renewal requires 6 CPD hours of youth mental health-focused training since you were last Certified; a 2-year renewal requires 12 CPD hours, and a 3-year renewal requires 18 CPD hours.
Sample recertification trainings include:
Renewal CPD content cannot be the same content used for prior renewal or initial certification
- Complete a qualifying training
- Remit your recertification application fee online
Upload the following documents to your account:
- A copy of the candidate’s professional registration, credential, or membership
- Evidence of completion of qualifying training, in the form of a CPD or completion certificate
Complete details can be found here.